Sunday 5 March 2017

Here’s a tried and tested organic solution to Hair Fall problems

Post natal side effects and aftermath of surgical processes are marked by severe hair fall for many people. This is characterized by severe depression and stress of losing natural hair.

There are many hair solutions available in the market in the form of oils, creams, serums and masks, but many are synthetic in nature, mass produced by factories. Many hair oils produced by companies don't pay heed to customers' issues. Very few address the concerns.

I’ve recently fallen for a new organic fusion hair oil available in the market by the name of Miracle Oil. It is an amalgamation of six essential oils that perform various functions and keep hair intact, free from fall.




In the last few months I had gained a lot of weight, later tried to rapidly lose all of it (majorly by starving myself). Goes without saying that it took a toll on me and the lack of nutrient intake proved disastrous. I started losing a little hair to it. My hair though dead straight, silky and brown, never had the volume I desired so it was kind of alarming. This is when I decided to give it a try. I’ve been using Miracle Oil since the last few weeks (twice a week) and I have to admit that I’ve seen quite a difference in my hair volume. I feel them stronger and whenever I brush, I hardly lose a bunch of strands. Great, no?

Miracle Oil is a mix of Lavender Oil, Almond Oil, and Coconut Oil with a bunch of secret ingredients (of course). Through my research I learnt that Lavender Oil helps soothe hair scalp through its moisturizing properties and works well with dandruff. It relieves headaches and pains and adds a natural fragrance to the oil. Almond oil has quite a few therapeutic properties too. It is optimal for hair loss and damage repairs. Coconut oil is best known for penetrating hair follicles, fostering growth and strength. After reading up all that, I was like ‘no wonder this oil works’.

Look below for yourself.



This would be me flaunting my gorgeous hair ;) I plan to continue using the oil, decreasing the frequency though to once a week (over the weekends) so to keep the luster and volume. You might want to give it a try.

Here’s the link of the Facebook page from where you can order Miracle Oil, just in case. Happy massaging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment