Thursday 10 November 2016

New Hair, New Looks – Experimenting at Mona J Salon and Spa

So it turns out that I’ve been getting way too many compliments on my new haircut which I recently got from Mona J Salon and Spa, and I was like “why have I not bragged about it yet?” So here I am.

Basically I had long straight brown hair naturally. This time they had grown really long and even though I loved my hair just the way they were, I wanted to chop them off so they become more manageable. So happens that Mona J Salon was the choice I made right. I booked an appointment with Mona Jamal herself and took her advice on the haircut.

She studied my face and hair for a couple of minutes and then asked what kind of haircut I had in mind. Now my face is smaller and my ears pop out (something I don’t appreciate much about my facial features) so I told her I wanted something bouncy. Of course it was about a new look overall. The rest I totally left up to her.

The thought of cutting off like 14 inches of my hair petrified me but I knew Mona knows her stuff well so I decided to leave the length up to her too. Within the next few minutes what I saw was a complete delight. I got a crazy voluminous blow dry and curls (temporary ones) and my facial features stood out. Here’s before and after of my look. 

Before - with the long hair
After - with the shorter bouncier hair

Uploaded this new photo on Instagram and people have been asking me to start my own morning show (courtesy: the pose and the fresh look). :D
 
My hair is bouncier and more manageable now and I’m lovin’ it. I also got a tour of the new salon interior that they had gotten recently with Turkish Hamaams and proper luxurious spa rooms. I would like to thank Mona Jamal for the hospitality and the amazing haircut. 


No comments:

Post a Comment